GlobalCert and Ariston Psychometrics join forces with a common goal and vision to upgrade the educational process. When the excellent training is completed and sealed by a top certification, then the educational process has achieved its goal. The trainee is now able to successfully implement the knowledge he has gained in the employment market and to distinguish himself by doing so.
GlobalCert in collaboration with Ariston Psychometrics gives you the opportunity to broaden your professional activities by offering your pupils and students substantial assistance in the educational-learning process and in their professional direction.
Completing the training and certification you are now an Ariston certified Career Guidance counsellor. You will be able to offer your center the corresponding weighted psychometric Ariston Tests and you will be able to interpret and analyze their results, to your pupils or students.
The approval of the above training programs and the issuance of certificates by the NOCN, one of the largest and most reliable certification bodies of Great Britain with international presence and recognition, enhances the value, the prestige and the recognition of the offered certificates.
Trust the best
Career Guidance counsellor
Unique advantages and benefits for Certified Career Guidance counsellors Ariston for our Training Centre partner
- ✔ The philosophy of the educational process of your center changes, it becomes even more learner-centered by treating each learner individually as a unique personality. By focusing on how each student learns better, and what his real skills and talents are, you help him to activate his full potential and achieve his educational and professional goals.
- ✔ Perform sessions with each learner-trainee after the administration of the psychometric test they choose. Your role as a Counsellor is to help the student discover the reading techniques that suit him or the inclinations and abilities that will lead him to follow the studies and the profession that will ensure a successful career.
- ✔ Upgrade your Training center, offering complete and innovative educational services to your students.
- ✔ Offer real solutions to both your pupils and their parents. Advise them on their studying techniques and their skills in order for them to choose the profession that will lead to a successful career.
- ✔ Broaden your training services and gain a competitive advantage by differentiating your Training center from competition.
- ✔ You can take advantage of not only your existing students, but also your graduates.
- ✔ You have the ability to attract new student by offering an extra service.
The Psychometric series Ariston is a unique, reliable system of combinatorial analysis of capabilities, skills and personality, providing the opportunity for the examine to explore the "know thyself". This pioneering integrated system, which utilizes advanced rules, advanced mathematical models and weights (Norms), relies on research results funded by the European Union and the Ministry of Development. It is based on scientific studies and surveys of more than 35 years. It offers specialized arrays (combinations of 30 different test) that include 10 different degrees of truth-validity of the answers given by the examinee.
More than often the performance of athletes falls short of the biological skills, training they have received and the effort they have made. The coaches, the fans, the family and the athletes themselves realize that they do not perform the maximum and are disappointed. Most often the effort-performance difference is due to psychological factors. Athletes have the ability to improve their performance through psychological support in order to change the way they cope with training, failure, success, difficulties and a multitude of other factors that affect their psychology.
Ariston Athletes is a psychometric analysis tool or an individual’s Sports Personality profile which gives us valuable information about areas that strongly affect athletic activity and performance. Thus, the athlete, the coach and the athletic psychologist can steer their efforts more effectively with knowledge of the points on which they should focus more in order to achieve optimum performance.
Ariston Athletes is an array (combination) test selected for each Olympic sport-event, which examines the skills and personality traits that the particular sport requires.
1. The athlete responds to a series of questions via computer, without the intervention of third parties, thus ensuring objective results, while at the same time the answers given are checked for their sincerity. The answers are processed using mathematical and statistical models from an "experienced computer system".
2. The experienced system automatically generates the results report whereby an advisory meeting is held to explain the findings to the athlete in order to fully understand the results and to have a clear direction for the steps that will help him in his subsequent upward course.
Our aim with this project is to contribute catalytically to the more efficient operation of the athlete and thus to the upgrading of Greek sports, by placing in their service our specialized knowledge in the construction of the appropriate Psychometric tools and targeted analysis as well as effective exploitation of results at an individual level. Ariston Athletes is part of the psychometric Ariston series consisting of 32 different tests that the company Ariston Psychometrics has manufactured. The company is active in research, construction and weighting of psychometric tools that are widely used by psychologists, psychiatrists, sports associations, career guidance counsellors and organizations for personnel assessment and selection.