GlobalCert, following the new developments in the field of education and technology, has installed and is in full operation a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) based on the Moodle platform.
It is a software package designed to conduct online courses on the Internet, offering Integrated Asynchronous E-Learning and Training Services while incorporating applications that meet the needs of Asynchronous E-Learning.
Features - E-Learning Platform Advantages.
- Open source software. It is free and it is possible to add or modify parts or subsystems of the platform.
- Strong, flexible and collaborative learning.
- Easy communication. Users can receive automatic notifications about new assignments and job deadlines, forum posts, and send private messages to each other.
- Accurate calibration. You can use custom scoring scales on the task assignments you want to set to users.
- Easy course processing. Easily create lessons using simple editing settings that will allow you to view content in the format that best suits the teaching needs of each lesson
- Data-based decision making (data-driven decisions). You can, for example, based on the performance of your pupils-as they emerge from the system-to assess, if appropriate, to advance to a more advanced level.
- Multimedia tools. Built-in Moodle media support lets you easily search for and import video and audio files into lessons you want.
- Expandable and customizable. More than 1440 tools (plugins) are available free of charge through the Moodle community.
- Software security. Moodle is regularly updated with the latest security updates to protect the integrity of courses and materials available through it.
Learning and Teaching Tools
- Resource management (documents, courses, glossary)
- Communication support (newsgroups, discussion, blog)
- Team work Promotion (wiki, database, news groups, glossary)
- Evaluation Support (quiz, work, grade)
- Management control (groups, calendar, usage reports, grade, questionnaire)