GlobalCert with a view to reliable and optimal operation of each examination procedure cooperates with selected invigilators based on specific evaluation criteria and specific training to ensure both the ability to produce their work with transparency and the credibility of the exam.
Evaluating Criteria for Invigilators: :
- Holding a qualification from a higher education institution from Greece or abroad and/or Vocational Training Institute-IEK (public or private) in the IT sector or in the field of education (evaluated positively) or/and other sectors.
- Participation in vocational training programs, continuous education programmes as well as participation in educational seminars in the field of IT will be positively evaluated.
- Holding a master's degree in IT or another major.
- Professional experience in the IT sector or any other.
- Experience in supervising examinations.
- Participation in professional associations, chambers of commerce etc.
All GlobalCert Invigilators, after an initial evaluation, are re-evaluated by the Quality Manager at least once a year (or more frequently, if necessary).
The criteria for Re-evaluating an Invigilator’s performance is:
- Examination preparation aptitude in accordance with the requirements set by GlobalCert,
- Compliance with the examination rules and regulations as described in the respective Special Certification Regulation,
- Availability and responsiveness in meeting examination needs,
- Completeness of examination reports,
- Student complaints of misconduct during the exams,
- Interpersonal skills, ability to communicate.