GlobalCert and Ariston Psychometrics join forces with a common goal and vision to upgrade the educational process. When the excellent training is completed and sealed by a top certification, then the educational process has achieved its goal. The trainee is now able to successfully implement the knowledge he has gained in the employment market and to distinguish himself by doing so.
GlobalCert in collaboration with Ariston Psychometrics gives you the opportunity to broaden your professional activities by offering your pupils and students substantial assistance in the educational-learning process and in their professional direction.
Completing the training and certification you are now an Ariston certified Career Guidance counsellor. You will be able to offer your center the corresponding weighted psychometric Ariston Tests and you will be able to interpret and analyze their results, to your pupils or students.
The approval of the above training programs and the issuance of certificates by the NOCN, one of the largest and most reliable certification bodies of Great Britain with international presence and recognition, enhances the value, the prestige and the recognition of the offered certificates.
Trust the best
Career Guidance counsellor
Unique advantages and benefits for Certified Career Guidance counsellors Ariston for our Training Centre partner
- ✔ The philosophy of the educational process of your center changes, it becomes even more learner-centered by treating each learner individually as a unique personality. By focusing on how each student learns better, and what his real skills and talents are, you help him to activate his full potential and achieve his educational and professional goals.
- ✔ Perform sessions with each learner-trainee after the administration of the psychometric test they choose. Your role as a Counsellor is to help the student discover the reading techniques that suit him or the inclinations and abilities that will lead him to follow the studies and the profession that will ensure a successful career.
- ✔ Upgrade your Training center, offering complete and innovative educational services to your students.
- ✔ Offer real solutions to both your pupils and their parents. Advise them on their studying techniques and their skills in order for them to choose the profession that will lead to a successful career.
- ✔ Broaden your training services and gain a competitive advantage by differentiating your Training center from competition.
- ✔ You can take advantage of not only your existing students, but also your graduates.
- ✔ You have the ability to attract new student by offering an extra service.
The Psychometric series Ariston is a unique, reliable system of combinatorial analysis of capabilities, skills and personality, providing the opportunity for the examine to explore the "know thyself". This pioneering integrated system, which utilizes advanced rules, advanced mathematical models and weights (Norms), relies on research results funded by the European Union and the Ministry of Development. It is based on scientific studies and surveys of more than 35 years. It offers specialized arrays (combinations of 30 different test) that include 10 different degrees of truth-validity of the answers given by the examinee.
Ariston Learning Styles
Ariston Learning Styles is a psychometric tool for diagnosing the individual's learning profile. It is administered through a computer in a short period of time and is addressed to teachers, parents and trainees of all ages (elementary, junior high school, high school students, students learners – trainees and every adult person). The findings of Ariston Learning Styles, used by the teacher, the parent and the trainee themselves, offer the appropriate stimuli to learn more quickly, more comfortably, more effectively, to retain more in memory and to revoke information more easily.
Ariston Learning Styles helps
- Teachers to transmit knowledge more effectively, to eliminate outdated views on learning and to reach even the weakest pupils.
- Students to develop personalized study techniques, replacing the time-consuming, inefficient and tedious study. The student, knowing his particular learning types and the way he engages and processes cognitive information, "learns how to learn".
ΑUtilizing Ariston Learning Styles, the trainee:
- Is not anxious about his homework
- Finds the main points of the course
- Can read in much less time than before
- Remembers with greater ease
- He doesn't leave gaps in his homework
- Systematizes his studying
- Has stronger confidence
Our methodology is based on established psychological models, in the international bibliography according to theories of cerebral hemispheres, learning formulae and learning capacities and the results of recent scientific research.