Description of Profession
The main activities of the practitioner of this specialty are the following:
- - Cooperates with other members of the Working Group and the Department's hierarchy, for the execution of daily tactical and/or emergency work and collects data, compiles reports on the operation of the facilities, and completes price tables, cost of interventions, maintenance and/or installation.
- - Inspects, controls and evaluates material resources to the available specifications, and ensures the adequacy and suitability of tools, consumables, personal protective equipment and hygiene, compiles orders of such appliances and monitors the progress of these.
- - Proposes technical solutions in automation issues with strict application of safety and hygiene rules.
- - Recognizes, measures, controls and regulates parts or entire machines relating to PV processes/production processes, finds methodological malfunctions and takes or suggests the appropriate solutions to eliminate these measures, restores damage and performs all necessary settings and adjustments of dynamic behavior factors and algorithms and/or component changes them in order to ensure compliance with the specifications of the customer and applies, specific, given, specifications, regulations and/or work orders in order to protect the working environment
- - Identifies the production facilities and circuits, uses them without errors, analyzes all the faults in which it intervenes, illustrates the relevant procedures and ensures operation recovery, maintenance, and/or installation of devices instruments, calibrates the above instruments and controls industrial PLC programs
Candidate obtains the certificate after passing the exam.
The certificate is valid for 10 years.
The certified professional obtains:
- - Proof of professional qualifications
- - Professional ID card, a globally work asset
- - Self confidence
However it is worth noting that:
The European Accreditation Bodies have founded the European co-operation for Accreditation (EA), one of the main goals of which is to promote the international recognition of both the accreditation provided by its members and the accredited services by maintaining reliable multilateral agreements (MLAs). ESYD is one of the founding members of EA. Since March 2004, ESYD has become a signatory to the MLAs for Testing Laboratories, Calibration Laboratories and Inspection Bodies and since March 2005 for Certification Bodies for all provided services (persons, products, quality management systems, environmental management systems).
Through the co-operation between accreditation bodies at global level, accreditation recognition of MLAs signatories is expanded to most industrially developed countries, such as U.S.A., Canada, Japan, China, Australia etc.
ESYD regularly participates in the EA General Assemblies and in the meetings of the EA Committees for MLAs, Laboratories, Certification and Inspection Bodies. ESYD is a member of the International Laboratory Accreditation Collaboration – ILAC
PROFESSIONAL EXPERTS - Electrical Applications & Automation
Smart Buildings Programming Technician
Controls the studies, constructions and plans smart buildings and conventional electrical installations...
Mobile Business application Specialist
Works as an IT technician, undertaking to design, develop and implement mobile applications Software...
Educational Robotics Training / Robotics Systems Operator
Ensure the operation of information systems and ensure their maintenance...
Smart Electrical Installations Specialist
The electricians who can make use of and provide their customers with the new opportunities...
Automation and Automatic Controller Technician
Work under the supervision/guidance of the head engineer of the department/Service...
Plant Maintenance Technician
Cooperates with other members of the Working Group, for the execution of daily tactical and/or emergency work and collects data...